- to give inspiration to precisely zero people
- all parts of axon that are not the terminus
- possessing no qualities
- behaving in no manner
- A particular form of the Rumba, notable for having no spatial component.
- A defect of vision only evident when both eyes are closed.
- the medical condition of being born with a complete set of limbs.
- a socially rebellious young adult of the American 1950’s who lacks the necessary drive to make it to the coffee shop or write poetry.
- Firmly located in the present.
- to fill to completion or readiness.
- a single column in a series of columns.
- to exist as the solution to a mystery that is not yet known.
- A silence in response to question.